Hello, I’m Elita, Naturopath, Nutritionist & owner of Truwellness.
I’m a qualified Naturopath and Clinical Nutritionist with a diverse career background including Personal Trainer, Physical Therapy assistant, I’ve owned a number of businesses, qualified in Real Estate, and I’ve held corporate roles with large multi-national companies.
On a personal level, my life has always revolved around natural health and fitness, and the beach! First up, I’m a beach lover, warm or cold weather, I’ll take any opportunity to be at the beach. I’ve cycled in the LA Marathon and placed second in the Muscle Beach Body Building Competition, always pushing myself for growth in all areas of my life and assist others achieve their ultimate health. Unsatisfied with invasive treatments, I have always chased alternative ways to deal with my health issues.
Most importantly, I’m a mother of three amazing children who were the drivers for me to learn more about health and managing allergies and eczema conditions. Sunbury is my home, a peaceful and spacious suburb on the northwest outskirts of Metropolitan Melbourne, close to forest hikes in the Macedon Ranges.
I have come full circle with a lifetime of experiences. It is most satisfying to problem-solve, find underlying health problems, and provide solutions. I am diligent and persistent, so get results.
I hold professional memberships with the highest calibre professional associations in Australia, and I work far beyond their CPE expectations. I have recently completed my post graduate studies in Human Nutrition at Deakin University, keeping up to date with the latest science in nutritional medicine, and combine this with traditional herbal medicine in a clinical setting.
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition (Deakin University)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Australian Institute of Applied Science)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Swinburne University)
- Certificate III in Fitness (Swinburne University)
- Deans Honour Student (Los Angeles Pierce College
- Professional Member Australian Natural Therapist Association (ANTA)
- Professional Member Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Master NLP Practitioner (Tad James Co)
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- Swedish massage (Australian Institute of Applied Science)
# of countries I have practised in
# natural treatments I'm trained in
# years since entering the health industry
Happy Olive Tree, 83 Oshanassy Street Sunbury, VIC 3429
Phone: 0447 0447 27
Business Hours: Saturday 9am-4pm Thursday 5:30pm-7:30pm