Elita’s interest in health has spanned well over two decades. She began helping others twenty six years ago as a certified Personal Trainer, she worked in Los Angeles helping clients achieve their weightloss and fitness goals. While in Los Angeles, Elita also studied and worked as a Physiotherapy assistant, then learning and practising as a Colon Hydroptherapist to help those with digestive and other health concerns.
Elita now resides in Sunbury, Victoria, with her husband and three children where she practises in clinic as a fully qualified Naturopath using Nutritional and Herbal Medicine to help patients.
Her holistic approach utilises Natural Medicine alongside conventional medical treatment plans to minimise the impact of medications and to improve quality of life. She has an interest in Stress and the Nervous System.
- Australian Natural Therapist Association (ANTA)
- Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Time Line Therapy Association
- Australian Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Coaching Division of The American Board of NLP
# of countries I lived in
# of cookies I can eat on my own
of time I fail to get to the gym
Address: 106 Riddell Road
Sunbury, VIC 3429
Phone: 0447 0447 27
Business Hours: 1-7 Tues, Thurs